We are a year old! And it is time to discuss specials. To make our episode special, we have a guest from Australia, long time contributor and listener Freya Bramwell.
Thanks to Ali, Aislinn, Edward and The Televigion Mum for your selections – Childrens Hospital Newsreaders episodes, Community: Abed’s Uncontrollable Christmas and Star Trek The Next Generation: All Good Things, Last Call – Rev IM Jolly Farewell Performance – Hogmanay 1999 – Rikki Fulton & Stanley Baxter’s Christmas Special
Details this week
Correspondence and Recommendations:-
- The Televigion Mum gave us
- Very Special Correspondence from Gauntletgirl
- Skies Above Britain BBC2, Wednesdays, 9pm
- The Great British Bake-Off BBC1, Wednesdays, 8pm
- The Chronicles of Nadiya BBC1, Wednesdays, 9pm
“On Demand”s My Attention:-
- Grey’s Anatomy, Now TV
- The Chronicles of Nadiya for Rachel
- Jim Jefferies Gun Control Stand Up from the plane for Freya
- Home from Home for James
- Season 2/Episode 47 awaits at the end of September! Get your vote in.
Thanks for listening!